JAMB and WAEC 2016 (possibilities)

JAMB and WAEC 2015 (possibilities)
JAMB and WAEC 2015 (possibilities)

JAMB and WAEC 2015 (possibilities)
JAMB and WAEC 2015 (possibilities)

WAEC and JAMB have been the two biggest and most important exams inNigeria, and have proven reliable within the past few decades.
But many doubt its viability in 2016 due to the political activities within the same time as the exam.
As amakvitaa has gathered, many knows that the WAEC and JAMB of 2014 took over 400 heads, starting from the gun killing of 200 jamb students to the chibok abduction of over 200 students in government secondary school in borno state.
The possibility of this exam holding in the north might just be 55% and you know that the remaining 45% cannot be neglected; the 5% at the top of the possibility that the exam might be postponed till the crisis of the 2015 election is settled.
Soon WAEC and JAMB exam time table for 2016/17 will be released and it will be posted here at amakvitaa so just keep visiting or follow us for updates for free. Also keep it in mind that as directed by the jamb chairman the 2016/17 JAMB examination will be computer based test only. So the entire public is advised to go and learn the use of computer in our locality and try to register on time to avoid complicity. Thanks.
Always remember that you read it first from amakvitaa.

 

READ ALSO :  1000 Proverbs In English And Igbo Languages- Inu Igbo

NGstudents Do Not Claim Absolute Ownership Of This Content, Contact us For Resolution Cases.

If You Like This Post, Share With Friends, Like Our Facebook Page For Free Updates.

About amakvitaa 6294 Articles
A Web Developer, Educationalist And A Lover Of The Nigerian Students.

4 Comments

  1. Dear candidate that have problemes with their waec,neco and jamb result this is your opportunity to upgrade your result, kindly contact US for your result upgrade. You can also contact US to help you secure admission to any university of your choice. Contact

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.