Friday October 23rd to register
while for Students in IPS Programme registration
will be announced in about 2 weeks. Please be
New Students Registration instruction (For those
who have paid)
If you have not yet paid, visit http://
down to a rectangular box labeled “Click here
NEW Pay Online” and follow the online
If you are having a problem with payment,
contact us by email at CIThelpdesk@
Once you’ve made your payment, proceed to;
1. Click on the Student Registration Portal link:
2. Enter your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as
User ID and
Surname as Password.
3. Update your biodata and other personal
NOTE: An invalid email address is not acceptable
will be useless . If you do not have an email
address, either create one or use the address of
someone close to you. This will be our means of
communicating to you.
4. At the right, Click on “Registration and
5. Click on course registration.
6. Use the check box to select your courses as
approved by your department.
7. Click “Save and preview selected courses”.
registration is now complete
8. Click “Print Completed Registration form” at
the right pane in “Registration Menu”
Note that it is compulsory to print four (4)
copies) of your completed course registration
1. One for the Academic Officer
2. One for the College Officer
3. One for the HOD
4. One for yourself
REMINDER: New student registration ends at
midnight on 23 October 2015.
NGstudents Team Cares…..