The management of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
has released a new registration procedure for
2015/2016 newly admitted candidates.
New students should register using the modified
procedure below. They should disregard the one
MODIFIED ELECTRONIC AND PAPER
1. Applicant checks admission status using the
same card used to check PUTME Examination
Results. Applicant prints out an Admission
Notification slip if admitted.
2. Applicant generates acceptance fee invoice.
3. Applicant clicks on make payment.
4. A new page pops up showing invoice details.
Candidate copies the RRR number (Remitter
Retrieval Number) from the page and proceeds
to the bank.
5. Applicant returns to the page and enters his
RRR number to generate Receipt for the
Acceptance fee paid.
6. Applicant prints out Admission Letter.
7. Applicant modifies O-level result if he/she has
changes to make.
8. Applicant is automatically cleared based on
the O-level criteria for the department.
9. Cleared Applicants generate school fee invoice
and copies the RRR number on the
invoice and proceeds to the bank with this
number to make payment of school fee.
10. Applicant inputs his RRR number to generate
an e-receipt for the school fee payment
11. Applicant prints Financial Clearance
12. Applicant is assigned Matriculation number
and is enabled for Course Registration.
13. Student proceeds to register courses and
prints Course Form.
14. Student completes his/her file with the
information required, puts Registration
documents printed from the Portal in file and
submits to School Office.
NGstudents Team Cares…..