The management of Ajayi Crowther University
has released the following guidelines for students
who wish to leave the campus for any reason;
1.This is to inform all students that the use of
exit card is hereby restored.
2. Students who have genuine reasons to leave
campus must fill prescribed forms.
3. Only the Student Affairs Officer – Mr. Isaac
Akhanolu, can sign exit cards.
4. For students who want to travel out of Oyo,
their parents must give their consent.
5. Students are allowed only four exits in a
semester – three for ‘town pass’ and one for
travelling outside of Oyo town.
6. Students given exit to leave the Campus for
one reason or the other must sign out and back
at the gate.
7. Those who fail to return to campus as at the
time expected of them will be sanctioned.
8. Students can exit the Campus, on health
grounds and in cases of emergency with the
endorsement of the Director, University Health
NGstudents Team Cares…..