WE are using this medium to inform all the newly
admitted students of Ekiti State University,
(EKSU) for the 2015/2016 academic session that
they should arrange their credentials for their
coming registration and clearance.
All candidates are expected to produce the
following documents when coming for the central
1. Provisional letter of Admission(school
admission letter) – Downloaded from the
2. Letter of Acceptance of the offer of
provisional admission – Downloaded from the
Internet/obtained from JAMB.
3. O’Level Verification Certificate (SSCE/NECO/
NCE/ND/GCE A/Level NCE where applicable)
from Admissions Office.
4. Original copies of WASC/NECO results and
other results e.g. NABTEB, Pre-degree
placement NCE etc.
5. Birth Certificate.
6. Attestation of Local Government of Origin.
7. 8 passport size photographs.
8. Evidence of payment of school fees i.e. E-
9. Evidence of registration at the University
10. Attestation letter from a reputable Nigerian
but not from any student or headship of