Below is the procedure and requirement for
registration and clearance for NNAMDI AZIKIWE
UNIVERSITY NEWLY ADMITTED REGULAR
STUDENTS , 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
1.Pay the acceptance and biometric fee at any
bank within the campus.
2. Obtain a PIN from the bank and proceed for
the Online clearance.
3. Fill the Online biometric form and print out a
4. Proceed to the Digital Library for biometric
verification and capturing; Physical Clearance
and Registration with the following materials:
A. Copy of Online admission status
B. Original copy of birth certificate or baptismal
C. Local Government Identification letter.
D. Online copy of certificate-WAEC or NECO or
both as the case may be.
E. 8 Passport photographs
Original copy of Online JAMB result (with your
clear image on it).
F. JAMB Online admission letter (print two of
them and present the one with ‘DUPLICATE’
5. Pay your school fees and every other fee at
any of the Remita enabled banks within the
6. Proceed to the Digital Library for the
collection of your Registration Number.
7. Security handbook to be paid at the bank and
the teller submitted in the administration office.
8. Register your courses Online.
9. Proceed to University Medical Center for
medical clearance after completing your physical
Every student should have a valid address and a
valid phone number.
He/she should make sure that the email address
and phone number are used for every
Every student should store the number sent to
his/her phone at the point of his/her Online
registration i.e. during (No. 3) above for future