Advertisements
News Ticker

25 year Old ATBU Student Electrocuted To Death in His Compound

The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University has
been thrown into mourning following the
electrocution of a 25-year-old student , Michael
Loya.
Ngstudents.com grapevine gathered that
the student was electrocuted while trying to
spread wet clothes on a naked wire in his
compound at Gentle Villa, Gwallameji.
But Police Public Relation Officer of Bauchi State
command, DSP Haruna Mohammed, who
confirmed the incident, asserted that Loya was
electrocuted while trying to reconnect electricity
illegally in his compound.
He said the Police patrol team attached to Yelwa
Division visited the scene and rushed the victim
to Federal Polytechnic Medical Centre, Bauchi,
for treatment but was certified dead on arrival by
a medical doctor.
He stated further that preliminary inquiry
revealed that the victim might have been
electrocuted while trying to reconnect electricity
illegally to his compound.
According to Mohammed, the corpse has been
deposited at ATBU Teaching Hospital, mortuary
for post-mortem examination.

Advertisements

NGstudents Team Cares….. 

About Amakvitaa (5699 Articles)
Web Developer, Educationalist And A Lover Of The Nigerian Students

Say Something !! (Comment)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: