PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION FOR ND
2 AND HND 2
1. Log in to the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro
2. On the Website, click COLLEGE PORTAL
3. On the Portal click RETURNING STUDENT
(a drop down menu appears)
4. On the drop down menu, click GENERATE
5. A dialogue box would appear requiring your
6. Input your Matric number correctly. The
dialogue box is programmed to provide a
default fee Type: SCHOOL FEES: this is your
7. You would be taken to your school fee
Invoice page where you are to supply your
personal data and generate the invoice for
the fee you are to pay.
8. After supplying your details, click generate
invoice. (Ensure your details/information
supplied here are correct and match your
records in the institution. Also ensure the
phone number and email address you use on
this page are your own. Do not use the phone
number of a cyber café operative.)
9. Proceed to the bank to make payment.
(Your invoice has an RRR, it is a number.
Ensure the bank uses that RRR with the
number on your invoice to process your
invoice. DO NOT GO TO THE BANK WITHOUT
AN INVOICE. IF YOU DO, YOU WOULD NOT
BE ABLE TO GENERATE RECEIPT).
10. After payment, repeat 1-3 above.
11. On the drop down menu click SESSION
12. Input the RRR number you used to make
payment at the bank
13. Click on Fill Form to complete your
Biodata, click on next to confirm the details
entered. Click on submit to save the details.
(Do not fail to click submit)
14. Click on FILL COURSE REGISTRATION
15. Select the courses to register and click
16. Print 4 copies of the Course Registration
17. SUBMIT 3 copies of COURSE
REGISTRATION FORM to School Officer and
1 copy (ensure your copy of the form is
signed and stamped by your School Officer
as you are expected to take a copy with you
to the Examination Hall during Semester
NB. You would be required to upload your
passport photograph while registering, ensure
you do so.
NGstudents Team Cares…..