This is to inform all the students of the
Mountain Top University (MTU) that they are
expected to come along with some items that
may provide minimum comfort and stress-free
stay in the hall of residence.
See also: Mountain Top University Resumption
Date – 2015/16 .
The following items are strongly recommended.
2. Pillow Cases
4. Bed sheet – 4″ x 7″
5. Mosquito Net
6. Set of Plastic Cutlery
7. Plastic Buckets
9. Torchlight and Batteries
11. School Bag
12. Raincoat or Umbrella
14. Reading Lamp
15. Laptop PC
16. Feeding/upkeep Allowance
17. Writing materials
The following items are prohibited in the Halls of
Residence and anywhere on the Campus of
Mountain Top University, and shall not be found
in the possession of a student of the University.
1. Indian Hemp/Cigarettes
2. Charms or fetish objects of any kind
3. Hard drugs such as cocaine, heroin and
other illicit drugs
4. Alcoholic drinks
5. Lethal weapons (guns, bullets, explosives,
etc) or injections
6. Bottle, knives, fork
7. Fireworks (knock-out) of any kind
8. Inflammables and open flame including
kerosene lamp, gas, candles, matches,
9. Cooking utensils such as hot plates, rice
cookers, toasters, micro waves, electric
boiling ring, saucepans, blenders
10. Electrical appliances and electronics such
as refrigerators, grillers, hair dryers,
straighteners, TV sets, Video machines,
tapes, DVD and VCD players, Computer
game (play station), TV card, antennas.
11. Any items meant for sale or business
12. Raw food items.
13. Jeans, chinos, corduroy and diabolic
14. Ungodly musical tapes, CDs, and mobile
15. Weight or shot put.
16. Condom and contraceptives
17. All forms of cult-related materials as
bracelets, amulets, talisman, occultic rings,
waist beads, bands, etc.
18. Materials that have diabolical connotations.
19. Unconventional clothing materials carrying
inexplicable signs and symbols.
20. Signs and emblems of known cults or
secret societies/organisations in other
Universities/Institutions in Nigeria or
21. Body signs such as incisions, lacerations/
cuts, piercing/perforations of parts of the
body, strange shaping of beards/haircut,
22. Other contraband items that may be
specified or published from time to time.\
Become a Student Volunteer Journalist…