Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post UTME
Screening Exercise Date and Time (i.e.
schedule) for each applicant is out – 2016/2017
This is to inform all the candidates that applied
for the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) post
UTME screening exercise application form that
the management of the institution has released
the date and time for each of the candidate.
CHECK OOU POST UTME SCHEDULE.
1. Go to OOU exam schedule portal at http://
2. Enter your ‘Jamb Registration Number’ in
the required column,
3. Finally, click on ‘Check Date’ to access
your admission status.
Each candidate should bring along the following
to the venue of the screening:
1. E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2016/2017
2. The Printout for the POST-UTME
3. 2016/2017 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are expected to arrive at the
screening venue an hour before the
commencement of the exercise.
NGstudents Team Cares…..