The list of successful candidates for admission
postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian
(NDA) for the 2016/2017 Academic Session has
The list of admitted candidates are contained on
the attached pdf document;
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. Collect the admission letters and schedule of
fees at the
Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus
Kaduna with effect
from 6 March 2017.
2. Come along with original copies of credentials
for screening at the Postgraduate School.
3. Only successfully screened candidates will be
4. Registration for semester courses will start on
8 March 2017 and end on 18 March 2017.
5. Please note that the registration will be done
online. Each admitted student will be given his/
her username and initial password after
screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate
the online registration.
6. Students are expected to register online within
the period and print-out 2 copies of Course
Registration Forms for the PG School and their
7. Any student who fails to register within the
specified period shall pay late registration fees
as may be specified.
8. Lectures commences on 20 March 2017.
9. No student will be allowed to register after 3
commencement of lectures.
FIND FILE ATTACHED BELOW:
NGstudents Team Cares…..