UTME 2017: Tips To Score
High In Your JAMB Exam
JAMB is the most biggest exam ever in Nigeria.
A candidate is assigned to do and conclude this
exam in just a day. That one day will determine
your next move academically. I mean Maybe you
will sit at home if you fail it by having a low
score or Have the chance of gaining admission if
you pass it with a high and meaningful score.
will never forget to tell you the best thing to
achieve a High Score in JAMB. You just have to
ready and read without ceasing. Attempt Past
questions overnight. Forget about your boo’s
issue and do what will benefit you academically.
Then leave the rest for Almighty God to take
MALPRACTICE??? HELL NO!!!
Well, We all know JAMB will not encourage and
advice you to involve in MALPRACTICE. But they
know it exists. To be sincere, nobody wants to
fail ooo. We also understand that our brains are
During the exam You can’t reason the way I do. I
can’t reason they way you do. The truth is that
everybody wants to score high in JAMB but
everybody ain’t that brilliant and intelligent to
tackle JAMB exam and Score like 280+
JAMB is the true test of ability. The exam is
quite different from WAEC/ NECO because they
are based on ‘normed’ grades. This means your
grades in those exams depend on general
performance. Those exams are also just a test of
your rudimentary knowledge of topics.
Now to JAMB.
1. Make sure you get a syllabus to know what
you are required to know in each subject.
2. Make sure you understand the difference
between similar things e.g Cartillage, muscles
because they dont just
test whether you have an idea but if you know
the difference between pretty similar things
3. For calculation based subjects, JAMB options
are actually based on misconceptions i.e if you
well, your wrong answer will also be available.
4. Get as many past questions as possible. When
you practice make sure you confirm your
answers from reputable textbooks
and not ‘Hungry authors’ with wuruwuru answers
5. Work on your speed and accuracy because its
a test of both, there’s no point knowing all the
answers but not being able to finish.
6. You must attempt the simple questions first.
7. With your familiarity with past questions, you
will discover the areas where questions usually
come from & you can quickly pick on your areas
of strength first.
8. Try to sleep early the day before the exam so
that you can wake up fresh.
9. Even if you are not able to cover syllabus,
approach the exam center with confidence.
Lastly, JAMB Repeats 60% of Past Questions in
Most times candidates do ask me this “Does
JAMB repeat past questions?” 100% Yes, They
I did my personal research On my findings, I
discovered a shocking truth.
JAMB do repeat past questions. It’s not their
faults that they do repeat past questions. The
fact is that there are no new questions to ask.
Also Read: JAMB Tools You Need for 2017 UTME
The JAMB syllabus is the same for the past
many years. So, all they do is to keep recycling
questions every year.
They may decide to ask the question in different
formats, but really its the same questions they
have been asking in previous years.
See Evidence below from the repeated JAMB
1. The word “EVASIVE answers” repeated itself
in 1985 and 1997 JAMB.
31. Many untrustworthy students give evasive
answers to questions which they fully
65. The lawyer gave evasive answers to all the
2. The word “FLEXIBLE” was repeated in 1986
and 2012 JAMB.
26. Mr. Jack was most flexible in his
38. The principal was advised to be flexible on
critical issues. (2012)
3. The idiom “HEART IN HIS MOUTH” was
repeated in 1978 and 2006 JAMB.
28. He spoke with his heart in his mouth (1978)
B. with such unusual cowardice
C. with a lot of confusion in his speech
D. without being able to make up his mind
E. with fright and agitation.
36. He has no reason to have his heart in his
A. be afraid
B. feel guilty
C. be confident
D. think negatively
4. The word “SUMPTUOUS” was repeated in
2001, 2005 and 2012 JAMB.
30. The village girl wore sumptuous clothes
69. Some people consider the leather upholstery
and thick rugs a bit sumptuous. (2005)
55 . Isa and Illu ate sumptuous meals on their
brother’s wedding day. (2012)
That’s it. But no one can tell exactly where
JAMB 2017 Questions are coming from in Past
NGstudents Team Cares…..