See Some Questions That Came Out in 2017 JAMB Mock Exam
- ______ you please open the door
- What is Vannessa”s consolation for been away from home?
- Tayo found the Barkers Friendly Because
A. They organized a drinks party
B. They are just friendly
C. Mr Barker has been visiting Nigeria before
D.None of the above
- Why did Tayo called Vanessa “Moremi”
A. because she is learning Boxing
B. she fights for her friends
C. she stand against the men who Bursts into Tayo
D. None of the above
Choose the correct option that is nearest in meaning to the word in apostrophe:
- The Governor provided adequate enjoyment for the”expatriates”
- The first place Tayo had conversation with Vanessa was at the
A. Drinks party
B. West Africa society
C. on the ship
D. I don’t Know
- Where did the military send tayo to inorder for him to stop writing against the government
- In the book who died in an accident
C. Tayo’s mama
- Who postulated the theory of Natural Selection
- Which part does implantation occurs
- The highest Ecological organization is
- The Gene is located in which part of the cell
- The Property which makes Amoeba to be called a Plant is the possession of
B. contractile vacuole
D. cell wall
- Which of the following is the shape of methane
- Which of the following belong to some homologous series?
- Ethene is produced by what process?
Fasch process is used to extract what?
Magnetite is the ore of what?
In the following diagram which of the following represent ideal gas?
The reaction between ethanol and ethanoic acid is
Geometric isomer exhibit the following property
A. same physical property different chemical property
B. same physical ppt same chemical ppt
C. different chemical different physical ppt
- Calculation under general gas equations
Calculation under empirical formula
Lead (iv) oxide is used for
Topics covered include:
Gas law Organic chemistry Hydrocarbons Oxidation and reduction Electrolysis Chemical combinations
Topics covered include:
Equilibrium for parallel forces Hydrostatics Sound Electrolysis Heat energy
Purely 2016 Past Questions
- Which of the following binds Commonwealth Nations together?
A. Uniform Political System
B. Common Currency
C. Common Language
D. Common Colonial History
The Nigeria Police is an agency of the
A. judicial arm of government
B. Ministry of Defence
C. executive arm of government
D. Ministry of Interior
In the Igbo traditional system, the highest democratic institution is the
B. Oha-na -eze
D. Ofo Title Holders
Lagos was annexed in
In Nigeria, items in the exclusive list are under the jurisdiction of
A. regional government
B. state government
C. central government
D. local government
1 An agent that sells goods on behalf of his principal on commission basis is called
A. del-credere agent
- When the TP increases what will happen to MP
Some topics include:
Industrialization Demand and supply Inflation and deflation Production Factors of production Revenue Taxation Market structure Market Financial institutions
These are the questions and answers Amusa could remember. However, he couldn’t quote some verbatim.
The Land is a saber-toothed Tiger is an example of _____.
Iago telling Othello about the Handkerchief is to _____
A. further incite Othello’s suspicion
B. To confirm Deademona’s unfaithfullness
C. to confirm desdemona faithfulness.
D. to confirm Othello’s suspicion
Who gave Iago money to win desdemona’s heart?
- Crossing the bar.
The imagery use in the poem is
Which year was ECOWAS founded?
The topics that were covered under Mathematics include:
Surds Logarithms A.P and G.P Algebraic expressions/processes Matrices (read this please) Angles of elevation and depression Trigonometric ratios Differentiation and integration (read this please) Statistics Word problems leading to simultaneous equations Change of subject of the formula Indices (read this please) Circle theorem Circle geometry Polygons Plane shapes
- In which country was Imam Hanbali born?
Some topics they asked include:
Iddrah – The Waiting Period
V The two Sahih – Buhari and Muslim
Jahilliyyah – Ignorance, Adultery, Fornication
The Ration between Man and Woman
The Third Rashidun Caliphate (Uthman ibn ‘Affan)