JAMB has started releasing results for the 2017 UTME that
started on 13th May, 2017. Here are the procedures required
to check your result.
How to check JAMB 2017 Results
- Login to your profile at http://www.jamb.org.ng
- Scroll down a bit and find the box that says “Check 2017
UTME Examination Results”. Click on it.
- It should either display your result or tell you “No Result Yet”
If you have no result yet, JAMB usually release results in
batches. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/
her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your
result is finally released.
If for some reason JAMB has decided to withhold or seize
your result, an appropriate reason will be given to you;
- You were involved in Malpractice
- You missed your schedule
- You were too late to the exam
If you have any issues, let us know using the comment section
and ngstudents.com will be available to help you out.
NGstudents Team Cares…..