Important Info for Al-Hikmah University on 2nd Semester
Exam – 2016/17
Important information to all Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin on
Rain Semester, 2016/2017 academic session examination.
A. RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS
The Rain Semester Examinations will commence on Monday,
22nd May, 2017 and end on Thursday, 15th June, 2017.
B. REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS TO WRITE THE
i. Duly stamped Examination Card (Docket) for Rain Semester
Students Identity Card ( I.D Card )
* Please, note that No student will be allowed to write the
Examination without the above
C. PRECAUTIONS AGAINST EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE
1. Do your revision outside the Examination room so that you
don’t, by omission, forget any incriminating material either on
yourself or on your table.
2. Do not enter the examination room with any inscription on
your school fees receipt or any part of your body, e.g. palm,
arm, thigh, etc.
3. Do not bring lecture notes, textbooks, jotters, bags,
handsets (mobile telephone), programmable calculators and
calculator instruction manuals to the examination room.
4. Maintain absolute silence in the examination room. Only
raise up your hand to attract the attention of the Invigilator if
and when necessary.
5. Avoid any kind of communication between you and any
other student(s) while the examination is in progress.
6. Do not write anything on your question papers. All your
workings should be done inside your answer booklet.
7. Do not pass or attempt to pass any information to another
student while the examination is in progress.
8. Do not copy or attempt to copy from another student or
engage in any similar activity.
9. Do not disturb or distract any other student(s) during
Failure to observe any of the above instructions shall, prima
facie, constitute examination malpractice, the penalty of which
is AUTOMATIC EXPULSION from the University. Please, be
D. DISTRUPTION OF SEATING ARRANGEMENT IN THE
AUDITORIUM DURING THE EXAMINATIONS
Students who study at night in the Auditorium during
examinations are hereby advised to conduct themselves
peacefully and do not disrupt the already arranged seats.
NGstudents Team Cares…..