Apply for 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment for the year
2017 is on, INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members
of the public can apply for any of the positions available.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION
SERVICE & SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
A. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II
1. Applicant must possess a minimum of first
degree from a recognized institution of higher
2. NYSC discharged certificate
3. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30
B. Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant
Inspector of Immigration (AII)
1. Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration
(SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National
Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
2. Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration
(SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
3. NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior
Inspector of Immigration (SII)
4. Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration
(AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND
from a recognized institution.
5. Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration
(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
C. Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’)
1. Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE
O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not
more than 2 sittings, which should include
English and Maths.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25
NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT GENERAL
1. Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
2. Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate
of medical fitness from a government hospital.
3. Applicant must be of good character and must not have
been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a
member of a secret society/cult.
4. Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
5. Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
6. Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for
males and 1.60m for females.
7. Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m
8. C andidates with any of the following medical cases need
Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
Gross malformation of teeth
Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-
eyed and total blindness)
Amputation of any part of physical body
Hearing impaired (deaf)
Medical challenges and any other physical deformity
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and
accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after
A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the
application form to be presented for screening, which is to
be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief
superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the
http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian
Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and
Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this
portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any
other website does it at his/her own RISK. THIS ONLINE
APPLICATION IS FREE http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng/entry_level.php
Computer Based Test: There shall be computer based test for
shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be
communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date: 3rd July, 2017.
NGstudents Team Cares…..