Advertisements

JAMB Candidates Yet To Get
Their Results Are Not
Qualified To Get it Now – JAMB Boss
Ngstudents.com

The JAMB Registrar, Prof Oloyede has disclosed that the
results of candidates identified in footage of Close Circuit
Television (CCTV) to have indulge in unwholesome practices
during the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) will not be released.
The JAMB Registrar made this known during an interview on
Channels Television.
According to him, the board has been busy reviewing the
recorded footages of the exam across the country and a
number of candidates will be punished.
“Those who have not received their results are qualified not to
receive for now. In all cases where there were no problems, we
released results of the examination within 24 hours. “But those
who have not received their results, they may not be culpable
but we are investigating.
Where we have reason to doubt anything or where we have
report of anything that is not acceptable to us, we have
withheld the results. “And we will keep on releasing them as
we clear them. For instance, this morning, we released another
15,000 results. But among those who sat in that centre, we
have reasons, concrete evidence to say about 300 of them,
their results will not be released because we know they were
not in the hall where the examination took place.”
“We are comparing those who sat for the examination, how
long they sat in the hall, and how some of them took excuses
that they were going to the toilet only to go to what they called
VIP. “All this we are now able to track. And we want to say
that we will not hesitate to sanction anybody no matter how
highly placed.” He stated.

Advertisements
About Staff (5020 Articles)
Web Developer, Educationalist And A Lover Of The Nigerian Students

13 Comments on JAMB Candidates Yet To Get Their 2017 Results Are Not Qualified To Get it Now – JAMB Boss

1. Terfa precious susan // __ May 26, 2017 at 10:06 PM // Reply

I didn’t engage in any examination malpractice…i wrote jamb since on the 16 of may at moshood Abiola polytechnic and up till date I haven’t seen my result,please send my result to me,I am really begging you….please

2. WROTE AT KEMADE HIGHFLYER ACADEMY WITH NO RESULT SINCE MAY 17

3. Enang cosmas Brennan // __ May 27, 2017 at 7:18 AM // Reply

I wrote it since on 18th i haven’t seen my result now,
    center: Gestrick infortech ikot ekpene.
    Pls Send my result for me.

4. pls how can this group help we that score above 170

5. i wrote exam by self on monday 15th, i didn’t involved in exam malpratice, but still seeing “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet” why?

6. Jolly Uzhiyekachi // __ May 28, 2017 at 8:45 PM // Reply

7. Jolly Uzhiyekachi // __ May 28, 2017 at 8:47 PM // Reply

I didn’t engage in any practices and my result have not been released whereas I sat in the examination hall! Pls why is it say I have no result yet since I wrote my exams on 15th may

8. Please I wrote my jamb exam on 16 may and my result is not yet pls am not involved in examination malpractice

9. MOGBEYI ENDURANCE // __ May 28, 2017 at 9:28 PM // Reply

I wrote since May 15th and haven’t seen my Result and my exams was written by my self in the hall were others wrote theirs! Pls you people should help send my result. i wrote at P.T.I (petroleum Training Institute Warri)

10. Tunde u. James // __ May 29, 2017 at 7:19 AM // Reply

I wrote Jamb on the 16/5/2017,at our lady of mount Carmel secondary school makurdi, I sat for the Exam in person and never engage in any malpractice, but yet my result is not out. pls if jamb will look into my case and release my with held result , I will be very happy thanks.

Say Something !! (Comment)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s