CRUTECH Notice On Payment
Of Fees as 1st Semester Exam
This is to inform all Staff and Students of Cross River
University of Technology (CRUTECH) that following the
continuous disruption of academic activities in the University
and the consequent denial of the rights of Students who have
Management and Council, in consultation with the
Commissioner for Education and Chairman, Education
Committee of the Cross River State House of Assembly, have
decided as follows;
- Examinations commence on Monday, June 5, 2017 and
ends on June 23, 2017 in all the campuses.
- The University Portal remains open to Parents and Students
to continue payment of fees.
- The University portal will be closed on June 23, 2017. It will
be reopened for payment of fees when academic activities for
the second semester commence.
- Only Students who are either not indebted or who owe only
a semester’s school fees, and who are deemed to satisfy
conditions for sitting for examinations, will have their scripts
marked and therefore entitled to results.
- Students, who fall short of fee payment conditions of the
University, will automatically carry-over this semester’s
course, as the University, system in the Country no longer
allows for re-sit examination.