Igbajo polytechnic HND full-time and part-time admission
forms are now on sale for the 2017/2018 academic session.
NYSC has approved our HND graduates for mobilization.
Igbajo Polytechnic, a community-owned Polytechnic in
Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun and
accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites
applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission
into its HND Programmes as indicated below:
IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC HND PROGRAMMES.
1. SLT Microbiology option
2. SLT Physics Electronic option
3. Computer Science
6. Business Administration & Management
IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC HND ADMISSION – ENTRY
1. As in ND Courses [See: Igbajo Polytechnic ND Admission
2. ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government
approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
3. Evidence of one year Industrial Training
4. Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission
requirements for their programme of study before
completing the application form.
5. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally
and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay
special attention to the arrangement of names,
examination grades, examination number, examination
year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12
months from the date of ND certification for those with
Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND
certification for those with Pass Grade.
6. Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be
considered for the admission.
7. Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card
as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch
8. Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional
E- Mail address while completing application form on-
9. Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
10. The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous
information contained in filling of forms
Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of
ND Jamb Admission Letter.
Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
SALES OF FORMS :-
HND Form: N7,500.00
HND Part Time Form: N8,500.00
Purchase a scratch card and log on to our website at
SCRATCH CARDS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING
1. IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC: Registry Department, Igbajo
Polytechnic, Igbajo. Osun State. Contact the
2. KADUNA ADDRESS: Pastor Grace A. Fadahunsi C2
Ibraheem Taiwo Road, Behind AJ Suleiman
Electronics off Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna.
3. AKURE ADDRESS: A New Song Coaching Centre,
Aladekemi Street, Opp. Ijo Mimo Grammar School
Junction, Ijoka, Akure. Tel: 07062638529 or
4. OTA ADDRESS: KNOXFIED COMPREHENSIVE
COLLEGE, Liberty Lane, Off Sango Ijoko Road, Ijoko-
Ota Ogun State.
No. 1, Oke Alaafia Street, Off First Junction, Ijoko
Ota. Tel: 08131954713 or 08023601162.
5. IBADAN ADDRESS:
(a) Living Spring Chapel int’l.
Dominion City, Aduloju Bus Stop, Ojo-Iwo Road
Express. Contact Pastor Akintunde Idowu –
08056447317 or 08035676161.
(b) Suite 35, Elim Vision Plaza,
Opp. U.I. Second Gate, Ojo Road, Ibadan. Contact
Mr. Femi Fawole, 08067727229
(c) Shop B25, Onireke Shopping Complex,
Beside Ibadan North West Local Govt., Onireke
Dugbe, Ibadan. Contact Kehinde 08077028065
6. OSOGBO ADDRESS: Rayyan Infotech Services , No.
76. Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Way, Akinlade Junction,
Alekuwodo – Osogbo. Tel: 08033726808 or
7. ADO EKITI ADDRESS: Varsity Gate Education Centre,
28, Oorelope, Alhaji Ajise Avenue, Ekute – Ado Ekiti.
8. ILESHA ADDRESS: Sogmat Continuing Education
Centre, No. B57, Okesa Street, Opp. APC Secretariat,
Ilesa. Tel: 08167856984 or 08034398564.
9. LAGOS ADDRESS: Fakol Tutorial Centre, 55, Taiwo
Akinbode Street, Ajangbadi, Ojoo L.G.A., Lagos. Tel:
10. ABUJA ADDRESS: Engr. Olusola Alalade, Lufolks
Nig. Limited, 27, Danude Street, Abuja. Tel:
You can also pay into the Polytechnic Account and the
Scratch Card will be sent to you
Bank: Skye Bank
Account Name: Igbajo Polytechnic
Account No: 1770732776
Branch: Ikirun, Osun State
After payment, send e-mail to email@example.com
1. The Name of Despositor
2. Amount Paid
3. Date of Payment
4. Phone No
Also call 08062258079, 08062377273 for more information.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed
out and submitted at the school within 2 weeks of purchase of
scratch card or those coming from far distances to come
along with the printed form for screening at a date to be
announced later. The completed form must be accompanied
with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more
information visit our website at http://www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng
or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 08036971931,
NGstudents Team Cares…..