ACU Admission Screening
2017: Eligibility, Screening
And Registration Details
Applications are invited for admission into the various
undergraduate programmes of the Ajayi Crowther University
for the 2017/18 academic session.
Ajayi Crowther University is the first Anglican University in
Nigeria with a vision and mission founded on the ethics of’
hardwork, justice, truth and honour. We raise Godly
intellectuals under the state of art facilities, which include,
best Law Faculty Complex in Nigeria, well-equipped Library,
conducive learning environment with up to date sporting
facilities. Our products are successful both as private
entrepreneurs and top flight workers in the private and public
sectors of the global economy.
Early bird Applicants, in the month of June, will be given
rebate on completion of the admission process.
Candidates that did not choose Ajayi Crowther University as
their first choice on their JAMB forms can also apply.
Candidates are to indicate their JAMB Registration Number,
Score and O’Level results.
ACU charges the lowest fee(s) of all private Universities in
Nigeria and this has been consistent since 2011. Fee(s) are
payable in three (3) installments.
Like all faith-based Universities, ACU has strict rules on
Payments, Application and Admission Letters are all
WHY CHOOSE ACU
• A serene, secured and conducive environment for learning
• Qualified and well-trained Professors and lecturers
• Regularity of Academic Calendar
• Annual awards for brilliant University scholars
• High Employability Percentage
• Private University with relatively lowest tuition fees
• Payment of Tuition fees in three instalments
• Professional Certifications such as ACCA, ICAN, CISCO,
• Emphasis on Discipline, Morality and Spirituality
• Good, comfortable and affordable hostel accommodation for
all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
• State of the Art Facilities including well-equipped Library,
Airconditioned Lecture Rooms, etc.
• Recreation Centre, Indoor and Outdoor sports
FACULTY OF LAW
1. LL.B. Degree
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
1. B.A. English
2. B.A. Christian Religious Studies
3. B.A. History & International Relations Special tuition
concession is given to prospective applicants into BA Christian
Religious Studies as the University, contribution to clergy
development (150,000 per session).
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Banking & Finance
3. B.Sc. Business Administration
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
1. B.Sc. Biochemistry
2. B.Sc. Computer Science
3. B.Sc. Computer Science (ICT Option)
4. B.Sc. Geology
5. B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
6. B.Sc. Mathematics
7. B.Sc. Microbiology
8. B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
9. B.Sc. Statistics
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B.Sc. Economics
2. B.Sc. Mass Communication
For specific requirements for your course of study, visit http://
MODE OF APPLICATION:
• Candidates are expected to visit the University, admission
portal ( http://www.acu.edu.ng/ ) to make payment, complete
and submit the online Admission Application Form.
• In the alternative, download and print the Application Form
from the University, website (http://www.acu.edu.ng/ ),
complete it manually, attach photocopy of the payment teller,
scan and send a copy of the completed form and all email
attachments to [email protected] /* */ OR submit the
completed Application Form by post or by hand to:
Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, P.M.B. 1066, Oyo Town.
SCREENING & VERIFICATION
Screening and verification exercise comes up on:
• Thursday13th July, 2017 at Archbishop Vining Cathedral, Ikeja
Lagos by 10:00am
• Ajayi Crowther University Main campus by 11:00am everyday
as from 13th July 2017
NGstudents Team Cares…..