AAU Part-time Students
This is to invite the University Community and the general
public to the 11th Matriculation Ceremony of the 2016/2017
Part-time students of Ambrose Alli University, schedule as
Date: Friday 16th June 2017
Time: 10am prompt
Venue: New Lecture Theatre (Emaudo Annex)
All guest are expected to be seated by 9am.
All matriculating students of the Directorate should please
note the following in respect of the Matriculation Ceremony.
- Matriculation gowns should be collected from the
Directorate of Part-time, [Emaudo Annex] on the presentation
of School fees receipt from Monday, 12th lune, 2017.
- The Matriculation gowns should be returned latest Friday,
23rd June, 2017.
- The Matriculation gowns would attract a penalty of N200
per day for everyday it retained alter 23rd June, 2017.
- All matriculating Students of the Directorate would be
required to swear to a matriculation oath at the venue of the
- All matriculating students of the Directorate would be
required to sign the Matriculation Register thereafter at the
Office of the Secretary to the Directorate of Part-time/Diploma
Progammes at Emaudo Annex,
- Only duly matriculated students with Identity cards would
henceforth be recognized as bonafide students to be allowed
into lecture and examination halls.
- The process of Issuance of Identity Cards would commence
after the Matriculation exercise.
All matriculating Students of the Directorate would be required
to show evidence of School fees payment.
There is no additional payment for academic gowns.
All Principal Officers, Deans and Academic Directors are
required to be dressed in academic robes for the academic
All relevant organs of the University (the Electrical Unit,
Physical Planning, Ceremonial Committee, Security etc) are
requested to take necessary action toward the success of the
NGstudents Team Cares…..