UITH School Of Health ND
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified
candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND)
programme, (full-time and part-time) of the School of Health
Information Management for the 2017/2018 session.
Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint
Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME) Conducted in 2017.
The candidates must have a minimum score of 150 to be
qualified to apply and to be screened.
Method of Application
• Applicants are to proceed to http://www.uith.org/SHIM%
20ND.html to download the application form.
• Payment of N7,000 for the printed form
• The way to make payment into UITH Account is as follow:
▪ Log on to www remita.net
▪ Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
▪ Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching
▪ Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
▪ Complete the necessary information
▪ Then proceed the payment.
• After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to
form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to
the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission
to the School.
Admission Requirement/Educational Qualification
In addition to a minimum score 150 in 2017 UTME which
requires any three subjects from Mathematics, Biology,
Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Yoruba,
Government and Religious Knowledge.
• Candidates should also posses the West African School
Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB
with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not
more than two (2) sittings
• These papers must include English Language, Mathematics,
Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1
subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious
Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Admission Requirement For National Diploma (Part-Time)
• Applicant must meet the requirement of National Diploma
Programme Admission and attach the appointment letter from
his/her working place.
Duration Of Course
• Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2017
• Three (3) calendar years commencing from October, 2017
• The course is non-residential. However, there is limited
accommodation on first come first serve basis.
All completed application forms with original receipt of
payment must reach the office of the Registrar, School’s
Complex on or before 31st July, 2017.
Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as
• Written Examination: To be communicated later
• Screening/Interview:- To be communicated later
• Venue:- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School
Complex(Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
• Candidate should please note that late completion and
submission of forms will not be entertained.
• Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph
on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as
the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
• Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the
screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for
• Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the
detached slip from their application forms as well as their
• The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be
allowed during the screening exercise.
• Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
• Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be
attached to the application form
• The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the
Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.
NGstudents Team Cares…..