ABUAD 2nd Admission
Screening Exercise Date and
Details 2017/2018 Announced
The management of Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) has
announced the 2nd admission screening date and schedule
for 2017/2018 academic session as follows;
Screening Exercise: July 22nd, 2017
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe
Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos,
4. PORT HARCOURT: Port Harcourt Polytechnic, (formerly
Rivers State College of Arts & Science), Rumuola Road, Port
5. WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road,
Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
6. IBADAN: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza,
Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
7. CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue,
8. ENUGU: Bishop Otubelu Juniorate Secondary School, Hill
View, Trans Ekulu, Enugu
SCREENING REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the
following documents viz.
a. Print out of 2017 JAMB UTME Result Slip
b. Completed Bio-Data Application Form.
c. Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
d. Original copy of Birth Certificate
e. Testimonial from last school attended.
f. Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure
to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
g. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
h. Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening
(The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for
producing screening materials and security)
j. Completed Form for Change of University (for applicants
changing to ABUAD)
2. Those seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) with
minimum of 2 A/Level passes in relevant subjects or NCE/
OND/HND in accredited courses listed in the JAMB Brochure
except for Law, Medicine and Surgery.(Note: HND holders
seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study
depending on the course of study).
3. Direct Entry into Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc – 4
years): Those who possess NRN/RM are eligible to apply.
4. Direct Entry into Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS – 4
years) – Holders of B.Sc in Physiology, Biochemistry,
Anatomy, MLT, HND in SLT with minimum of Second Class
Lower are eligible and must possess Credit Pass in 5 O’Level
NB: FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THERE SHALL BE NO
WRITTEN TEST ON EXAMINATION. (All candidates are
advised to dress corporate and should arrive at the venue at
least 30 minutes before the exercise commences)
NGstudents Team Cares…..