Advertisements

Why Is July 1st JAMB Results Not Yet Out? – Must Read

JAMB Results For July 1st – Why The Delay?
It is almost 2 weeks now that JAMB conducted the
supplementary examination. Up till now, the results of
candidates who participated in the examination are yet to be
released
Just like any concerned person, we do not know the reason for
this delay and JAMB has kept quiet on that till this moment.
Ngstudents.com

When you think of the fact that the results of the main
examination which had more candidates for each day did not
take this long to be released (except in cases JAMB had to
withheld some results due to irregularities), you can’t help but
wonder what could possibly be the reason for this delay.
For candidates who participated in the exam, we understand
how frustrating this can be especially as some schools have
started announcing their admission screening exercise.
However, the best you all can do now is to still be patient and
trust that JAMB has a good reason for delaying the results till
now.
Nevertheless, we are using this medium to make a strong
appeal to JAMB to do the needful. Whatever is the reason for
this delay should be resolved as soon as possible so that
concerned candidates will know their fate and know what next
move to make.

Advertisements

NGstudents Team Cares…..

About Staff (5618 Articles)
Web Developer, Educationalist And A Lover Of The Nigerian Students

19 Comments on Why Is July 1st JAMB Results Not Yet Out? – Must Read

1. Blessing ekanem // __ July 19, 2017 at 6:41 PM // Reply

Pls i wrote Jamb 1july up till now they area saying i have no result why pls

2. Blessing ekanem // __ July 19, 2017 at 6:46 PM // Reply

I wrote Jamb on1july pls y is it not out till today being 19july

3. Blessing Igwemoh // __ July 23, 2017 at 6:54 AM // Reply

I wrote since July 1st and I have not seen my result.. what is happening?

4. Blessing ekanem // __ July 24, 2017 at 8:08 PM // Reply

For no reason?

5. what kind of nonsense is this ooo i wrote exam on July 1st up till now I have not seen my result. what’s the problem na we need to knw our stand and what next to do if our result is ok or not pls and pls jamb release our result ooo this someone’s future. today is 25th the result is not yet out their is no time ooo release our result for us oo God is seeing everything. May God judge those in the position to release our result.

6. Enawene Gloria // __ July 26, 2017 at 10:07 AM // Reply

I wrote jamb since July 1 my result is not yet out what is the problem I’m worried

7. Enawene Gloria // __ July 26, 2017 at 10:10 AM // Reply

pls I need to see my scoured now to no what to do

8. Kasali toyosi // __ July 30, 2017 at 6:56 PM // Reply

My sister wrote jamb july 1st up till today, you don’t any result yet, let her know her stand, please just post the result

9. Usiovwerhene bridget // __ August 12, 2017 at 8:31 AM // Reply

I wrote jamb on the 1st of July and up till now i have not seen my result,please i really need the result now.Am plead with you people to please release my result……

10. I have seen my result before I got 244 and later it started showing me result not yet. Plus th board should look into this matter I am pleading

Say Something !! (Comment)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s