Make Money Online | Money, money, money is the rich man’s choice! Making money is very easy; you don’t need to grow white hairs before you get money, you start small then advance to a millionaire. In this article, I’ll be highlighting the steps on how to make money online without stress. Money will just develop wings and start flying into your account so stay tuned, ha-ha!
How to Make Money Onli ne as a Student
As a student or low income earner, you could make money online following the steps below;
Top 10 Ways of Making Millions as a Student
1) WEB SEARCH: This has to be one of the easiest methods of making money online without really any effort or change in your behavior. This innovative idea by Qmee.com rewards you for searching in Google, Bing or Yahoo. You just install a simple add-on to your browser and when you conduct a search there may be a few sponsored results alongside your normal search. Each Qmee result has a cash reward attached – if you are interested in it simply click on it and collect your reward. The best thing is there is no minimum to cash out – our first one was just 72p wired to our Paypal account. You also have the option to donate it to charity.
RELATED: How to Start Blogging
2) ONLINE MARKET TRADING : The historically hard-to-break world of investing in stock markets and currencies has been cracked wide open. Today there is no need to be a fat cat or fund the yachts of Wolf of Wall Street style stock brokers. You can do it all yourself with the help of online market trading platforms.
3) START YOUR OWN WEBSITE : Interested in generating passive income ? You need a website. It’s THE way to make money while you sleep. Starting a website with Bluehost takes less than 20 minutes, costs hardly anything and can be done by an 82 year-old. It only takes a bit of plugging on social media to get your first visitors, and there are plenty of ways to monetise your site. Save the Student is just one example of a successful website, started at university by Owen Burek in his first year, which has since grown into a full-time and sizable enterprise.
4) REVIEW WEBSITES & APPS FOR CASH:
Well it seems like you’re pretty nifty with a web browser, so perhaps it’s time to turn pro and browse websites as a paid and fun job! Introducing UserTesting.com – a new platform that pays everyday people to review all kinds of websites. Each review takes around 20 minutes and bags you $10 (£6.50) via Paypal. Simply sign up, complete a test review and look forward to receiving websites in your inbox.
5) WRITE AND PUBLISH A KINDLE EBOOK
If students are good at anything, it’s researching and writing. With the Amazon Kindle store , anyone can publish an eBook and make money and the Kindle app is now available on almost any device so your global market is huge! List your book for £1.49 – £6.99 and you earn 70% of the sale. Considering Amazon is the ultimate selling machine (and remember people are looking to spend), that is a fantastic deal.
6) The Clickworker.com concept is based on ‘internet crowd-sourcing’ where businesses advertise specific, scalable tasks they need completing quickly. And for us, it’s an easy way to make fast cash from our couch. There are a variety of tasks, but most commonly they involve mindless data entry, web research or form filling. You are rewarded and paid in cash (via Paypal) for the work you do, and you can choose for what and when you work. Give it a go. [If you’re US based, also try Amazon’s ‘ Mechanical Turk ‘].
7) Fiverr is now the world’s largest marketplace for people to make money selling small services (known as ‘gigs’). What you offer could be absolutely anything, from writing and translating, social media posting, playing pranks and teaching to creating music, voiceovers and short video clips for people all around the world! The default price is $5 (hence Fiverr..), but you can attach extra services to gigs for more money. Whilst it might not seem like much, it can quickly add up and there are plenty of examples of people making a really good living from the site. The key is to get a system in place which minimises the time spent on each gig.
But there is another way to profit even more from Fiverr for potentially far less work. How? By simply reselling gigs elsewhere. For example, find a decent logo designer then reply to jobs on Upwork or even local classifieds. A $5 spend can easily become $50+, and it’s repeatable! If you’re not interested in selling at all there’s SO much good stuff you can get done for yourself. Have a browse and get inspired!
8) BUY AND SELL DOMAIN : A domain name is just a website address (eg. ‘savethestudent.org’ or ‘mysite.co.uk’) and there are lots of extensions (.com, .net, .co.uk etc). They cost as little as £1.99 to register with 123-reg.co.uk or GoDaddy.com yet premium domain names can fetch £1,000s if not millions when sold on. In 2007 VacationRentals.com went for a cool $35m! Now you’re probably not going to come across anything like that, but you can still turn a quick profit with a bit of searching. The trick is to find available domain names which have some commercial value, snap them up and then list them for sale on a site like
9) FREELANCE WORK: You could do freelancing and get paid daily for your efforts and the best thing about freelancing is that you can work for clients in the UK and around the world with just an internet connection from home, to your own hours whilst developing valuable skills. A great place to start is with the leading freelance site
10) SELL CLOTHES ON EBAY : This is a simple business for ladies, students and even men as well. Here all you need do is advertise and sell clothes on ebay or any other business platform like jumia and get rewarded.