First Bank Savings Account Registration: How to Open First Bank Savings Account Online.
First Bank Savings Account Registration… Know any one of the most prominent banks in Nigeria? Of course if you were asked to mention three First Bank would fall into the list. This is one of the most respected banks in Nigeria this is why customers will always flock to open an account to enjoy all the amazing offer the bank offers.
First Bank Savings AccountRegistration
HOW TO APPLY FIRST BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT ONLINE
- Open an account. First Bank online application takes just minutes to fill out.
- Make payments. …
- Deposit money. …
- Transfer funds. …
- Monitor account activity. …
- Be alerted. …
- Get cash. …
- Find a First Bank near you, or open an online banking account today!
HOW TO DO THIS?
- Visit first bank website
- Click create account
- Click account category
- Fill in the details appropriately
- Click submit
- You can as well open an account by walking to the nearest First Bank nearest to you.
- Account opening form
- One passport photograph of each authorized signatory
- Valid for of identity (driver’s license, international passport, national identity card or voter’s card)
- Public Utility Receipt dated within the last three months (PHCN bill, water rate bill, tenement rate, rent receipt, telephone bill etc.)
- Two (2) references – should you want to deposit cheques into your account
- Visitation Report (Residence).
NGstudents Team Cares…..