The Power Holding Company (Abbreviated PHC or PHCN), formerly the National Electric Power Authority (abbreviated NEPA) was an organization governing the use electricity in Nigeria.
- must be a citizen of Nigeria and/or with a full working permit in Nigeria
- must not have exceeded 30-years at the time of this application
- good knowledge of Nigerian electricity market operations
- if you are an ex-convict or currently having an open court case, you’re not eligible
- pregnant, flatfooted, or fractured part persons aren’t eligible.
Requirements/Method of Application
Prospective candidates who wish to seek employment in the organization must fulfill the following criteria:
- Handwritten application letter addressed to the PHCN manager in the state of choice
- Local government origin certificate
- Two (2) coloured passport photos
- Statement of result/certificate
From Left: Senior Product Manager, Mr Eason Song, Solution Expert Engr. Yomi Olurishe, Vice President, Mr Milo Liang Ting, Director Nigeria Representative Office, Engr. Lanre Odekunle, The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President of Huawei Technologies West Africa, Mr Caoaijun, Director of Business Enterprise, Li Teng and Senior Product Manager, Li Yafeng, during the presentation of the ‘TECHNOLOGY FOR CHANGE’ Scheme at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be aged 18-65 years
- Must be residing in Nigeria
- Must be free to travel to Germany next month
NOTE: Application is free of charge and all travelling expenses will be sponsored by the company.
HOW TO APPLY
- No multiple application is required.
- All application must be online on this platform.
- Start Application online using the Application Link provided.