Lund University in Sweden is delighted to invite applicants for the International Scholarships at Lund university, 2018. This scholarship is primarily for undergraduate and masters students.
About Lund University
The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students who are citizens of countries from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Top academic students have a proven record of achieving consistently high grades in previous studies.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are available for pursuing the Undergraduate and Masters in any of the field in the University.
The scholarship is hosted by the Lund University, Sweden.
Scholarship is open to International students (country from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland).
- Scholarship grants may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship percentage awarded depends on budget available to the programme/faculty. It has no reflection on the students’ academic level of excellence.
- Please note that scholarships are toward tuition fees only and that living costs are not covered. Scholarship recipients must still be able to fund their living costs, as per the requirements of the Swedish Migration Board.
The number of offers was not specified
Information on this program application
deadline will be be communicated soon. please do well to keep checking this site often.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are required to pay a tuition fee
- You have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies in the regular application rounds for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS)
To apply for a Lund University Global Scholarship,
- You must first apply for the programme(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University using the online, national application website, www.universityadmissions.se, during the application period.
- Once you have made a complete application to a degree programme or free-standing courses of at least 30 ECTS credits and paid the application fee, you will be able to apply for the scholarship.
- As part of this online application, you need to upload your scholarship ‘motivation letter’ (maximum 600 words). Please note that the scholarship “motivation letter” is different from any statement of purpose you may be required to submit as part of your programme application documents. Your scholarship personal “motivation letter” should explain why your academic performance and reasons for applying to Lund University make you an appropriate recipient for a Lund University Global Scholarship.
- You can only apply for one Lund University Global Scholarship per programme or free-standing course. However, it is still possible for you to apply to other scholarships, such as (for example) the Swedish Institute scholarships.
Visit Scholarship webpage for Details
Again, your friends are in need of this Information, Use the share button below to share this information with them.