University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
UNICAL Post UTME Test will be conducted from Monday, August 13 to Saturday, August 18, 2018 at the University’s CBT Centre.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Registration will start from Thursday, July 12, 2018, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Thursday, August 9, 2018.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Tuesday, August 7, 2018 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.