Applications are invited for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship Program which is provided to International students who are willing to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarships covers tuition and college fees as well as a generous grant for living expenses, and all graduate applicants who apply for study at the University by the January deadline, in their respective year of entry, will be automatically considered for this prestigious scholarship funding.
Application Deadline : 22nd January 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters & PhD
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have applied or applying for a postgraduate course at University of Oxford.
- Applicants must have a high first class honours degree or its equivalent (a GPA score of at least 3.7)
- Applicants applying for a PhD must have an outstanding academic record at Master’s level.
Application Process: If you apply for a full- or part-time Postgraduate course at Oxford by the January deadline, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship.
You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
Applicants should visit this page to apply for a Graduate course at Oxford University.