This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the university has announced the date for the commencement of registration and clearance for all newly admitted candidates.
All newly admitted students of the university are to note that the registration and clearance will commence on Wednesday, January 16, 2019. Visit ICT Department at West Campus to begin the process.
Enlisted candidates are to come with the following:
- JAMB Admission Letter [Original marked “For Institution Use Only”].
- Federal University Otuoke Provisional Admission Letter [Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- F.U.O Acceptance form; properly filled and signed [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO]
- JAMB Result Slip showing the Candidate’s passport Photograph.
- F.U.O Post-UTME Result Slip.
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificate(s).
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Age Declaration.
- Local Government Area Identification Letter.
- Printed copy of Guarantor’s Form signed in the presence of (BEFORE): a Senior Civil Servant, Clergy or Lawyer [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Printed and signed copy of Statutory Declaration Form from a Court [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Acceptance receipt.
- Twelve (12) Colour Passport Photographs.
Mr. Yousuo Donald Iruo
NGstudents Team Cares…..