This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State admission that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates into its National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check NUBAPOLY Admission List.
- Go to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic admission status checking portal @ https://www.nubapoly.edu.ng/jamb/login.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on Submit.
- After login, Update your Passport, Fill Bio-data and Credentials.
- Click on the Save Button and Proceed to Accept Admission and Print Offer of Admission Slip / Acceptance Letter.
- Proceed with the Screening Exercise
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful completion of screening to enable you register within the period specified below.
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certificate (i.e O level) and JAMB where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to be of good behavior.
- Accommodation fee is =N=6,090.00(where available and on the basis of first come first served).
- Screening Exercise commences on 23rd January, 2019.
- Registration closes on Friday 07th, February, 2019. Any Student that fails to register before that date automatically forfeits the admission.
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you
NGstudents Team Cares…..