This is to inform the College Community and the general public that admission in the Colleges’ Degree programmes is still on. This is as a result of the recent increase in admission quota granted the College.
Interested candidates who scored 180 marks and above in the 2018/2019 UTME and Direct Entry candidates can apply online (via the link available below) or visit the College admission office.
This window is open until Sunday, 3rd February, 2019.
The management of the Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, is now selling its Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2028/2019 academic session.
Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
- For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 150 marks
- For Direct Entry (DE):Candidates who possess a Minimum of 8 points in their NCE final examination
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First or Second Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First or Second Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First and/or Second Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo before applying.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME.
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eye glasses or Veil.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
- Cross-check your entries properly.
- Submit your application form.
- Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE: The deadline for the submission of application form which should be done online is
7th December, 2018 3rd February 2019..
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers and/or send email to this address: email@example.com or visit the College website: www.aceondo.edu.ng: 09024890712, 08087464794, 08035841342
NGstudents Team Cares…..