The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, provisional admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
ABU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ABU Admission List.
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
- All successful admitted candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal and accept the offer of admission by JAMB, as failure to do this would result to automatic disqualification of the candidate’s admission by the University and will therefore be immediately replaced with those on the waiting list.
- Successful candidates are to report for the collection of their admission letters at A.B.U convocation square (main campus) at 9:00am daily.
- You are to come along with original credentials and scratch card(s) of your respective O-levels result for screening.
You can also access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your ABU admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
NGstudents Team Cares…..