This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
How to Check EBSU Admission List.
The following prospective students are directed to visit JAMB official website and upload/update their O’level(s) to enable JAMB approve their admission.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted? Accept or Reject you admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
You can also access your EBSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU admission list.
NGstudents Team Cares…..