Ebonyi State University, EBSU admission list is out. The management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has released the 2019/2020 academic session merit admission list online.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
How to Check EBSU Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted? Accept or Reject you admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
All admitted candidates into Medicine and Surgery, Law, Nursing Science and Medical Laboratory Sciences are hereby directed to pay the sum of Fifty Thousand Fifty naira (N50, 050.00) only and candidates admitted in other courses are directed to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Fifty Naira (N30, 050) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose programme type i.e. Merit / Supplementary.
- Select search pattern i.e. By JAMB Registration Number or By Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your EBSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU admission list.
NGstudents Team Cares…..