BSU Admission List – The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM), undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
The management of the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Benue State University, Markudi post UTME screening exercise can now start to check their admission status online.
How to Check BSU Admission List.
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday, 13th January and Friday, 14th February, 2020.
Candidates who scored 180 and above at JAMB UTME and 35% and above in the Post UTME of Benue State University, should do the following:
- They are expected to go to any JAMB CBT Centre and upload their relevant O’ Level credentials on the JAMB CAPS from Wednesday, 8th January to Wednesday, 15th January, 2020.
- Candidates should treat this announcement as very important and urgent.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your BSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BSUM admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NGstudents Team Cares…..