Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2020/2021 session.
The Programme is non-residential and one year in duration. The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi – JUPEB programme is designed to prepare candidates for degree programmes offered by the university.
FUAM JUPEB Admission Requirements, Duration & School Fees.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Olevel credits (including English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session.
COST OF SCHOOL FEE: One Hundred Thousand (N100,000.00) only
FUAM JUPEB Subject Combinations & Courses.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATION
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
click on the images below for better view
How to Apply for FUAM JUPEB Admission Form.
Applicants are hereby advice to pay the application fee of N15, 000.00 through the University website: fees.uam.edu.ng by generating the remita reference number and either pay online or through any bank branch. Here is a step by step to filling the application form;
- Visit uam.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB application Forms
- Create an account to generate JUPEB Application number
- Fill in your surname, other names, email address and Phone number
- Click on submit to generate the JUPEB application number
- Copy the application number generated and visit the fees.uam.edu.ng to enter the application to proceed to payment.
- On successful completion of payment go back to the portal to validate your payment by entering the payment pin.
- Complete the online application form and click submit.
- Applicants into 2020/2021 preliminary programme are advised to check our Website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2020/2021 entrance examination shall hold at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Pre-Degree Annex.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Deadline: Not Specified.
NGstudents Team Cares…..