Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
The Pre-Degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for One Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters.
During the programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and MAY seek admission into the following Schools in the University:
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
School of Environmental Technology (SET)
School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
School of Sciences (SOS)
School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
School of Computing (SOC)
Candidates should possess five credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from:
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE • BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• MATHEMATICS • ECONOMICS
• PHYSICS • TECHNICAL DRAWING
• CHEMISTRY • GEOGRAPHY
***ACCOMMODATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE portal and PDS application to create an account.
- Login into your account with your username and password, and click on payment to generate an invoice for the application form.
- Candidates are to pay an application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only excluding bank charges on Remita platform ONLY in any bank.
- Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application form online by logging on to www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS application form
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the Screening schedule slip.
- The application opens on Monday, 15th June, 2020 and closes on Friday 2nd October, 2020.All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
- Screening will hold between Monday 5th and Friday, 9th October, 2020.
- The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07061162814,08074254379
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than 2nd October,2020.
Director,Centre for Continuing Education,
Federal University of Technology, Akure
Become a Student Volunteer Journalist…