Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the HND Full-time and Part-time, ND Part-time and certificate programmes of the Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) Umuagwo
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
1. ND and HND in Animal Production Technology
2. HND in Animal Health Technology
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
1. ND and HND in Accounting Technology
2 ND and HND in Banking & Finance
3. ND and HND in Business Administration
4. ND and HND in Cooperative Economics
5. ND and HND in Public Administration
6. ND and HND in Marketing
7. ND and HND in Office Technology Management
C. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
1. ND and HND in Computer Science
D. CERTIFICATE COURSES AND DURATION
1. Certificate in Fisheries Technology 6 months
2. Certificate in Poultry Production 3 months
- Certificate in Livestock Feed Formulation 6 months
- Certificate Piggery Technology 3 months
- Certificate in Snail Farming 3 months
- Grass Cutter farming 6 months
Entry Requirements ND Programmes:
i. Entry Requirement is through O’ level (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or any other
relevant approved O’ level certificate) at a maximum of two sittings.
Entry Requirements HND Programme:
i. Must have ND in Relevant discipline
MODE OF APPLICATION
All eligible candidates are required to make payment of the sum of N5,000.00 online.
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address and Telephone Number as all mails to you will be through your e-mail and phone number.
NB: All Part-Time Candidates without JAMB REG Number are required to purchase the JAMB Part-Time Application Form by paying 3,500.00 only before approaching the Institution for processing of admission. For more information, log on to our helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside with those of your parents/guardian(s).
NGstudents Team Cares…..