Breaking News

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts to Repentant Boko Haram Fighter Confessions

Select Language

Advertisements

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu took to his facebook page this sunday morning to react to Nigerian repentant bokoHaram on a news headline Which says,

He further stated that, whewe like it or not, BokoHaram, Herdsmen, ISWAP and all the Fulani Islamic TERRORISTS from the Sahel have come to stay. They’ve found safe haven in Nigga-eria now & FOREVER. There’s absolutely NOTHING you can do about it, except you EXIT Nigga-eria. “You stay, you DIE! The only solution is # BiafraExit”

He said
“To educate a black African man to reason is one of the most difficult tasks on earth, to educate the same black man to act on that reason they may have acquired is virtually impossible. How is it possible the same Fulani that are busy terrorising indigenous populations in the # Zoo only make up 4% of the population yet they are holding the rest 96% hostage”

NGstudents Team Cares….. 

About Amakvitaa (8265 Articles)
Publisher, Freelance Blogger, Author, Web Developer, Machine Learning Expert And Data Scientist (C++, Python, HTML, CSS, JS, SQL)

Say Something !! (Comment)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: