Diabetes is a silent killer because it does not give you any obvious symptoms until your body can no longer tolerate this health condition. If you have these first symptoms, do not ignore them because you could have diabetes.
If you do know the early diabetes symptoms and you treat your diabetes on time, it will help in preventing the later symptoms such as heart disease, blindness, kidney failure, and amputation.
13 Early Symptoms of Diabetes.
Below are the 13 early diabetes symptoms you should be watching out for to protect your health before it is too late.
1. Darkening of the Skin:
– Lips, etc.
3. Frequent Urination:
People who have diabetes type 1 and diabetes type 2 do urine more frequently than usual.
4. Fatigue and Weakness:
Feeling too tired and weak is also an early symptom of diabetes.
5. Sudden Weight Loss:
Sudden weight loss without going on a diet is an early symptom of diabetes.
6. Increased Hunger:
Getting hungry all the time results in a symptom of diabetes.
7. Feeling thirsty all the time is also a symptom of you having a high sugar level.
8. Slow healing of wounds, cuts, and bruises.
9. Candida or Fungal Infections:
– Symptoms of candida infection are fungus on the skin, feet, nails, between your fingers, mouth, and genitals.
11. Numbness and pain in the extremities (Neuropathy).
12. Having an itchy skin.
13. Blurred vision.
If you have any questions regarding this article, please drop them in the comments section below.
Please like, comment, share and follow our homepage for more informative articles
NGstudents Team Cares…..