IDAH POLY Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 140, application fee is N2000. Deadline is November, 30th, 2020. See full details below;
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice or intend to change their institution of choice to the Polytechnic and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2020 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME admission screening exercise.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to visit this link: www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng/ to proceed
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
CLOSING DATE: Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 30th November, 2020.
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
NGstudents Team Cares…..