It’s compulsory for every prospective corps member to undergo Covid-19 test before entering the NYSC orientation camp. This post will give you guideline to follow.
All prospective corps members are expected to do the following;
Login to your dashboard, and fill in the Covid19 test self-reporting form before printing your call up letter.
Print the code and slip generated for presentation at the orientation camp.
- Adhere strictly to your assigned date of reporting to the orientation camp.
You will not be allowed into orientation camp if you report before your appointment date.
- Upon arrival to the NYSC camp, you will undergo Covid19 test.
You are to report to camp at least with two washable facemask.
- Wearing of facemasks on camp at all time is mandatory.
You must take responsibility of your own safety and ensure strict compliance with all Covid19 safety protocol.
- Physical distancing must be observed in all camp activities.
Avoid touching of face with unwashed hand.
- There will be frequent washing of hands on camp with alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- All foreign trained graduates must arrive Nigeria at least two (2) weeks before the commencement of the orientation course.
- Number of worshippers will be regulated at the approved religious centres.
- All Corps members must attend the sensitization on infection, prevention and control (IPC) of Covid19 to be conducted in camp.
Become a Student Volunteer Journalist…