This is to notify staff and students that the resumption for the first semester of the 2020/2021 academic session has been scheduled as follows:
- Fresh students are requested to resume tentatively on Monday, 30th November, 2020. They are expected to be on campus to receive lectures physically throughout the period of the semester. In other words, they would be on campus before and after the Christmas/New Year break till the end of the semester.
- All Electrical/Electronic and Mechatronics Engineering students are expected to resume and receive their lectures on campus for the whole semester. In other words, they would be on campus before and after the Christmas/New Year break.
- All final year students are expected to resume on campus physically for their course registration, lectures and practicals by Monday, 9th November, 2020. During this period, they would also be expected to write their practical examinations (Part A) before proceeding on the Christmas/New Year break.
- Consequently, after the Christmas/ New Year break, final year students would be expected to stay at home for virtual lectures and Part B of their examinations.
- 400 level students in Agriculture are expected to commence their one year practical on 9th November, 2020. They are all expected to report for further briefing in the College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science on Monday 9th November, 2020.
- Medical students are to follow the date as announced by the College of Health Sciences.
- On Monday, 9th November, 2020; 200, 300 level students and 400 level Law students would be expected to stay at their respective homes for their course registration and virtual learning till after Christmas/New Year break. Similarly, they would be expected to resume on campus immediately after the Christmas/New Year break for further lectures and examinations physically.
S. A. Ilupeju
Notice of Resumption for Basic Clinical & Basic Medical Health Sciences.
The Directorate of Students’ Support Services is pleased to communicate the approval of Management for the under-listed levels to resume as stipulated in the table below:
|1.||MB;BS 2019 Clinical Set (400 A)||1st November, 2020|
|2.||MB;BS 2020 Clinical Set (400 B)||1st November, 2020|
|3.||MB;BS (Pre-Clinical) Level 200||9th November, 2020|
|4.||B. Nursing Science (Pre-Clinical) Level 200||9th November, 2020|
|5.||B. Physiotherapy (Pre-Clinical) Level 200||9th November, 2020|
Students are to send an official email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming their intention to resume. The subject of the email should read MATRIC NO – LEVEL – PROGRAMME (e.g. CHS/018/1234-400A-MB;BS). Students are encouraged to send the email 24 hours before traveling to school.
All students cleared for resumption are to, in light of the strict COVID-19 safety guidelines, resume with the following, failure of which may lead to denial of entry into the University.
At least, two (02) face shields
At least, five (05) cream or white colour nose masks
At least, three (03) Portable hand sanitizers.
In addition, students are expected to strictly observe physical and social distancing throughout the period of their stay on campus. A COVID-19 Compliance Team is in place to monitor general compliance.
The Directorate wishes all concerned students safe trip to campus.
Dr. A.A. Aderibigbe
Directorate of Students’ Support Services
Become a Student Volunteer Journalist…