FUTO Supplementary Admission Form for 2020/2021 session has been released. This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise soon.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2020
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies, for supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
|12.||Health Technology||Environmental health science (EHS)||45|
|13.||Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||45|
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary application is not yet out;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Become a Student Volunteer Journalist…