Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University 2021: Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University 2021: Foreign students are hereby invited to apply for the 2021 Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University – Chinese University Program of Wuhan University 2021. Apply if you wish to begin a study in China for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.
Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University 2021.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship to be taken at: Wuhan University, China
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship coverage and benefits
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University 2021 | DETAILS
The Chinese University Program of Wuhan University 2021 is a scholarship program which;
- Only supports graduate students. It supports master’s students for no more than three years, and doctoral students for no more than four years.
- Duration of the scholarship, which covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, is as specified in the Admission Notice.
- Teaching language: Chinese/English
The following are the eligibility conditions and requirements to qualify for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University 2021;
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master degree
- Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship
- English Language Requirement: Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level-four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test) when applying. Applicants who meet HSK level five or above can apply for the major study directly, those who have not reached HSK level five can apply to take Chinese language training courses for one year, and then move on to their degree study after meeting the requirement.
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5.
- For those who cannot offer the above-mentioned standard English test results, can provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is English, and they will be required to participate in an additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University.
- Native English-speaking applicants can be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants for English-medium graduate program of clinical medicine should have HSK Level four or above certificate, and those applicants who have not reached HSK Level four can apply to take Chinese language training courses for one year, and then move on to their degree study after meeting the requirement.
- Tuition and application fee waiver;
- Free accommodation;
- Living allowance: (PHD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- International travel expenses: self-afforded.
How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply directly to the Wuhan University.
When-to-Apply: You need to apply between January 1st and March 31st, 2021. Application documents submitted online after the deadline of March 31st will not be considered.
Steps to Apply:
- Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at http://www.campuschina.org/.
- The code of Wuhan University is
- Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program.
- After completing the online application, please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship”.
- Next, register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn.
- Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program.
- After completing the online application, please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University”.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2021
Become a Student Volunteer Journalist…