UNIOSUN Admission List: Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Oshogbo, Merit Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. See how to check the name and other details below.
This is to inform the public that the Osun State University, UNIOSUN first, second, third, and fourth batch admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is now on both JAMB and school portal.
Before we proceed please note that:
- All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand naira (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
- The deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fees is January 29, 2021.
- Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa and Master cards).
- Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance and other necessary registration on the portal on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
How to Check UNIOSUN Admission List
As of the time of updating this page, the admission list can only be accessed via the school portal by following the procedure below:
- Visit: UNIOSUN Admission Status Checking Portal
- “Sign in In” using your JAMB Registration Number and Password
- The password required to Sign in here is the one you created during your registration
- Proceed to view your admission status.
When the admission list is uploaded to the JAMB portal, candidates will have to follow the procedure below to check their admission status:
- Go https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Become a Student Volunteer Journalist…